Saturday 28 June 2014

In Transit

Hey everyone! Just a few photos of my outfit today. I had the day off so I went to the mall with my sister and got a couple of nice jackets from H&M that I will style and post soon. Hope you're all having a lovely day. Enjoy! 


Oversized blazer // H&M
Striped tank // H&M
Jeans // American Eagle (added extra holes myself)
Boots // Topshop






Rings // H&M
Watch // Casio - American Apparel
Tattoo bracelet // Thrifted
Nail polish // Sally Hansen "Commander in Chic"


- MUSIC BREAK -
My cousin recently introduced me to the group Milky Chance and I thought I'd share a song. Their EP is available on iTunes (in Canada; album "Sadnecessary" can be bought in full elsewhere) for a few dollars but there's also tons on YouTube if you're interested in hearing more. Dangerously catchy, be prepared to unintentionally hum them all day.


Check out: Running, Down by the River, Feathery and Sweet Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment